Sunday, December 2, 2007

In which Lambsie is mad-eyed.

Okay, discussing the whole eye color changey thing with a buddy from back home and he claims that it isn't just the light, but my eyes definitely get browner when I blush. Okay, first of all, he...um...was observing me more closely than originally perceived and, second of all, I still stand by the whole light thing. When I blush I am usually smiling in a muy sexy way (yeah fucking right) or am cringing in embarrassment (more likely), so in both cases my eyes go squinty. It's the light, people!! I think...

REVISION: ok, apparently it might be possible for my eye color changes with mood...according to some shady scientific sources, yes, but having tried to make myself blush in the mirror several times, my eyes did get kinda dark and stayed that way for a few seconds even after I stopped being all squinty. However, this may just mean that my eyes are getting more glassy. So, um, ha.

No comments: