Sunday, December 2, 2007

In which Lambsie is shorn like a sheep.

So Lambsie got herself shorn. And dyed. I was bored I suppose. But now I have this new hair I find myself becoming bored with it. I was so enchanted at first, but now instead of doing something exciting everyday (like in the pic I show), it seems to have settled into a boring, flat, and akin to the style often sported by little boys. BLAH. I need it to at the very least be exciting again like in the pic.
Interestingly enough, my hair has returned to its baby state: short, messy, and dark. Big plus? baby soft. But, like, seriously, who touches it but me (and my mom's lesbian friends who like to scruff it up because, well, it does make me look like a rowdy little boy). So you can imagine how my hair really looks whilst gazing at the far more elegant
version I post here.
BTWs,I realize that my eyes change colors every five minutes and no I'm not a dragon (disclaimer necessary after a very nerdy encounter with a very nerdy boy) it is the light. [[Just in case
you were wondering about the odd shift from pale blue/grey (never knew that blue was in my iris' repetoire) in my before pic to strange green marble look in the after.]] Each one of my friends has come to that epiphany at some point. One poor friend became quite terrified when my eyes became decidedly gold (never witnessed that one myself, but I have seen my eyes look a shade I can only refer to as scotch whisky). I reiterate, it's the light; I'm not a creature from the book you are reading.
But I'm gonna let the dye fade out maybe, just to see how it is.

No comments: