Thursday, September 27, 2007

In which Din DIn thinks more about tattoos and piercings.


So yeah. Now that my cartilage piercing has settled into my existence I have the urge for MORE PIERCINGS (even a possible piercing on my face). And all this tattoo talk? makes me desire another tattoo. A more obvious tattoo.THIS on the inside of my left wrist.

The mantra Om Mani Padme Hum in Ranjana script. I might later consider Tibetan, but probably not Sanskrit. Maybe. But, in truth, I choose Ranjana because I find it more aesthetically pleasing as a tattoo and its used in a lot of Mahayana texts (the branch of buddhism I have tendencies towards).

And what if I got an om on my right wrist? or a lotus?

And I'm considering a snug piercing (in a much nearer future than either of these crazy tats). Or two, ideally, so i can maybe eventually replace the two small barbells with two rings. But on the other ear. My future tat would be behind the pinna piercing. But I hear it hurts like jesus and makes a crunchy noise as it goes through the cartilage, ew. But who knows. I might just get my lobes double pierced or something. I dunno. But the scandalous one is A POTENTIAL NOSE PIERCING. Nostril because septum wouldn't at all work on me. And a stud, not a ring, ew. And I know its not supposed to hurt bad but I def have more nerve endings on my bulbous, pointy nose than the average bear. Hell, I have more nerve endings everywhere, but I do have a high pain tolerance to go with it.

No comments: