Sunday, September 23, 2007

In which Din Din thinks on Halloween and laughs at the amount of times she has posted in one day.


Seriously. I have never posted this much in my life, but clearly my mind suddenly wants everything stored in my noggin put down in writing so it can clear itself stupid.

Halloween and Samhain. Not too much of a conflict. I'm sure I'll set time aside but if anything I party alongside the spirits!... in what costume?

This is my debate.

Not a witch, however pleasantly ironic that would be.

I had a vision of a dominatrix/angel in white and pvc with fuzzy white handcuffs and a spraypainted white whip. Angel wings and halo a must. As well as a white wig. But this is muy expensive, seeing as I have to buy every single item (I own a white tank top, MAYBE).

So I found this sailor costume with an adorable model inside (not me, dear reader, I don't do pointy heels) and think I may settle for being a busty pin-up girl. Still about as expensive as costumes come these days... which is weird, I think, that they would be abnormally pricey...but for some strange reason I actually can see myself wearing this again and don't ask me why...
So yeah, I may be a sailor pin up girl on Halloween. I secretly pray someone wolf-whistles at me.

No comments: