Monday, October 8, 2007

In which Lambsie is a mendhirani.




Ok, so this one I did with a pre-mixed tube I got in Jackson Heights because I am too lazy to mix the paste...of course that means it will come out shitty and weak because, duh, it came in a tube, but whatevs...
And btw this isn't where I meant when I said I wanted the Om Mani Padme Hung on my wrist...I'd want it horizontal under the base of my palm so it can be hidden by a watch band or chunky bracelets in times of necessity... I only put the henna one there because it wouldn't show up on the softer skin of my inner wrist.

I know, so not as glorious as seen in my mendhi phase of this summer:
OK
I really cannot be modest about that piece. The design on my hand ROCKED.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Meg,

I am the real mendhirani and it has come to my attention that you are using my company name, which is confusing to my clients. Would you please stop doing this. I am certainly no woolly blonde chick, or should I say, lamb.
Thanks very much
MendhiRani.com