Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In which Lambsie wants a bunny.


And cannot have one, since I plan on being out of the country off an on for the next ten years.
And I couldn't convince my parents to house one for me because my father is allergic.
But still, one can dream of a pastoral paradise with lambs and cows and bunnies and organic veggies...
I've decided I look like a rabbit. I've even got the teeth ha ha. And I seem to have taken after the Danish in my family (um, boobs) and if I had to assign them an animal I am sure it would be some cute, fluffy bunny.
But if we're going to talk spirit animals then wolves and bears are the way to go but my mind is water and my hands are earth and if that makes no sense to you then you are not alone.
Thats my Frank Zappa impression for the day. I've been doing that a lot lately.

No comments: